Pages

Help us reach 50 followers

Thank you to those of you who have joined our followers list. Next stop 360!!!!!!!!!!!!

Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Come and see us at the NEC

We are appearing at the NEC from this Thursday to Sunday, 3rd - 6th November. on stand K04. We hope you will visit us.  With every sale you make with us You will  receive a 10% off discount voucher to use in our new website
I will also be demonstrating the new Papermania "Urban Stamps" along with Distress Inks. These stamps are  great . We have some special " show only" offers too
 We look forward to seeing you there
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Sarah, I will be there x will say hi if I get a chance (Leigh ) Charitycrafter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah
    I haven't been around much recently but am coming up to the NEC (bringing my mum to the Cake Show) on Friday so will pop and see you, missed catching up in blogland.
    I can't believe it has been a year since I was up there plus it was also the day my hubby had his stroke. Well have a good show tomorrow and I will see you on Friday.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, lovely to meet you yesterday, I can't wait to use my paper mania stamps, and try out the glue pad with some glamour dust! Thanks for the info on the pads, I always wondered how to use them lol! Hope you are getting a well deserved rest today, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete